Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Brooklyn's 1st Zoo Trip

Everyone was out of school on Monday February 17, so I decided to be a brave Mommy and take all the kids to the zoo by myself!! It was a little cloudy to begin with and I was hesitant about going. But I am so glad we went!! It turned out to be a perfect zoo day, and believe it or not my kids were pretty much as perfect as you can get!! Brooklyn did great- she never cried or was fussy! Brantley walked the whole day by himself without having to be carried or pushed in a stroller! Jackson was so good and such a big helper!! The 2 things that I really had to get on to Colton for was 1. looking were he was going and 2. to tell him to stop saying, "It Stinks"!! Other than that, they seriously were SO good!! So good that we stayed 4 hours!! I enjoyed myself so much and was so glad I didn't let the weather or my fears about how hard it would be with all 4 keep me from going!! Here are some fun pictures of our day:



















No comments:

Post a Comment