Thursday, January 16, 2014

A New Year...A New Beginning...A New Blog




I have been debating for a while if I wanted to start up a blog or not. On one hand I thought:1) I wouldn't have the time 2) no one probably really cares about reading about our lives anyways. On the other hand though, I thought that creating a blog would be the perfect way to keep up with our hectic lives over the course of this next year. I was sold when I discovered that you can make your blogs into a book!! I absolutely LOVE my 3 boys and little girl and wanted to cherish and capture every moment that I can!! Time goes by so fast! I can already see that with my oldest son Jackson. He is not my baby anymore but a little boy; I mean like he doesn't want to hold Aunt KeKe's hand out in public anymore or want Grammock to kiss him like she used to (although he still let's Mommy do these things)!! Just for fun I am including pictures of my 2 sweet big boys when they were still little, although at the time I thought they were Big!!

JACKSON




COLTON





And this is NOW



As you can see, although the days may be long (sometimes the nights even longer), they are only little for a short time!! I try and treasure each and every moment with my boys and little girl because I know that I am going to have to share them with the world. Hopefully you will laugh with us, cry with us and watch us grow during this year of 2014!!


No comments:

Post a Comment