Saturday, March 8, 2014

Just a little Saturday Morning Sunshine!!

Little Miss Brooklyn,
We are so thankful to have you as part of our family!! I was perfectly content with your 3 big brothers, but God had other plans for our family!! And that included YOU!! For that I am so thankful!! You are such a happy and bright eyed little girl!! You bring so much JOY to everyone that comes in contact with you!! This morning we came in your room to see if you were awake and you greeted us with these precious smiles!!




Jackson looked at me this morning while we were in your room and said, "Momma are you glad you have 3 boys and a girl?!" And of course I answered, " Yes, I wouldn't have it any other way!" Your radiant face has made me nickname you "My Sunshine"!! I love your beautiful eyes, smile and personality!! But most importantly I just love you!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment