Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Mother's Day 2014


This Mother's Day turned into a Mother's Day weekend!! Friday flowers were delivered to my house from all my kids (aka Nana!)!! What a sweet surprise!! We had been having a rough week since our van was still our of commission. So the flowers were such a nice little pick-me-up!! 


Then later that night since the boys baseball games got rained out we went to the drive-in movies!! It was the perfect weather for it!! Not hot and a cool breeze.  We took our lawn chairs and some snacks and had a ball!! Uncle Bryce, KooKoo and Jordan came with us- what fun fellowship!! We saw The Amazing Spider-Man 2 and the 2nd Captain America movie (Winter Soldier)! It was a perfect start to Mother's Day weekend!!









The next morning we slept in since we didn't get back from the movies till 2:00 that morning!! We woke up and got ready to have a picnic lunch over at Nana's house!! We just ate, played, sat and talked!! It was perfect!! 











Later that Saturday night Kinsey asked me to come over and she asked me to baptize her while she goes Public at her church, Highpoint!! Sunday was actually Mother's Day and I woke up to find a note and not one but two boxes of Dinstuhl's Chocolate Covered Strawberries!! They are delicious and a tradition!! After church we went to Aunt Robin and Uncle Tim's house for lunch!! It is always fun being with my family!! I feel so incredibly blessed with this group of people!! What legacy that has been built by 2 such Godly women: Grams and Aunt JoJo!! 











Then Kinsey, Bryce and I went out to eat and to the movies together!! It was such a fun and relaxing weekend spent with my favorite people!!! 
























No comments:

Post a Comment